Become a Member
Thank you for your company's interest in joining our organization!
International and national brands, private label and institutional suppliers, and family-owned food processing businesses. CLFP's current membership includes the most powerful brand names in the United States food business, as well as the largest producers of private label and institutional food products, and many small to medium-sized California food processors. Member companies include canners, freezers, dryers, and dehydrators of fruits and vegetables. Additional processor members include snack foods, juice bottlers, and specialty processors of a variety of food products.
Industry suppliers who provide services, products, or equipment to California’s dynamic food processing industry. Nearly 250 industry suppliers make up, and are an integral part of, CLFP's Affiliate Membership.
Join our membership by selecting one of the three Affiliate levels below!
Affiliate members are industry suppliers who provide services, products or equipment to California's food processing industry.
Affiliate members receive the following benefits:
- Access to and listing within CLFP’s Membership & Committee Directory. Membership information available includes key contact information, company description, and products and services offered. Distributed late fall each year.
- New Members - Included in your welcome packet is CLFP’s current year's Membership & Committee Directory.
- Subscription to CLFP’s FoodFlash, a weekly news-article service providing recent articles published in various news publications.
- Subscription to CLFP’s monthly e-newsletter, the CLFP Insider, which provides updates on events and issues taking place within the industry. New member companies are announced in the upcoming edition after joining.
- Discounts on exhibit space and registration at our annual tradeshow, the Food Processing Expo held each February.
- Company link on our website, if applicable.
- Opportunity to participate in CLFP’s various committees and meetings. This is a great opportunity to learn about current issues relative to the industry and network with CLFP's food processor members.
- Opportunity to participate in CLFP’s educational webinars.
- Discount to CLFP’s Pesticide Program subscription.
Annual Dues: $545Join as Affiliate
Supplier Host Council Affiliate
Supplier Host Council (SHC) members are next level Affiliates who wish to take a more active role in CLFP affairs.
SHC members receive all Affiliate benefits stated above, plus:
- Become part of CLFP’s Supplier Host Council (SHC). This select group enjoys exclusive networking opportunities with California food processors.
- Gain recognition by sponsoring the SHC Fall Golf Tournament (open exclusively to SHC members and their invited food processor guests) which is an excellent venue to network and build relationships in the industry.
A fundraising raffle is held following the tournament which gains funds for the CLFP Scholarship Program.
- Gain recognition at the Food Processing Expo with your logo displayed throughout trade show, at your booth (if exhibiting), and in various printed/online materials.
Annual Dues: $845Join as Supplier Host Council Affiliate
Premier SHC Affiliate
Designed for suppliers who wish to take the highest active role in CLFP affairs and want an exclusive opportunity to network with senior executives from California food processor companies.
Premier members receive all Affiliate and SHC benefits stated above, plus:
- Each company is invited to send up to two couples (four guests total) to CLFP's Annual Meeting of Members with our Board of Directors which is an excellent and exclusive opportunity to network with CLFP Board of Directors' Food Processor Members. The event is held each spring at a highly rated hotel-style venue. Each member is responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses and any charged events.
Annual Dues: $1,350Join as Premier SHC Affiliate